combo soccer bets prediction

Combo soccer bets prediction for today.
Liverpool-ChelseaHello! I choose this meeting as the first one for the Sabbath day, and I intend to put an equal result. hosts and guests are far from the form and play expected of them at this stage of the championship. The hosts are inconsistent in their performances - they can defeat, but also lose from everyone. The guests in turn play difficult in principle against teams from the top 6. I think both teams will be more cautious, especially in the opening minutes and will rely mainly on counter attacks. I think X is resonant at this meeting.
prediction X, odd. 3.46
Borussia Dortmund - Schalke 04 is the match that hides an intrigue in Germany. Both teams will offer us a spectacular and dynamic match in search of the three points. The hosts show great hesitation in the last matches in all tournaments and will now have to prove themselves to their true audience. Schalke 04 is a treacherous team that dips the knife just the minute you expect it. In my opinion, today's game will not be lost by the guests and even more, I expect in the end and out of winners. So my forecast is equal or a win for the guests. Good luck.
prediction X2,odd. 2.06
Combo soccer bets prediction 7,12 odd

Коментари